¡INMIGRANTES SOMOS TODOS!
Attorney At Law
ABOUT OMAR SALGUERO
Attorney Omar Salguero practices Immigration law in Northern Illinois.
- Born in Venezuela but raised in Colombia
- Worked for a variety of financial institutions in the Chicago land area.
- Presided over the Latino Law Student Association (LLSA) and served as the Central Regional Director for the National LLSA.
- Recognized for his leadership and service with the Edward F. Diedrich Award.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois – J.D. – 2012
- Northern Illinois University – B.S. – 2004. Major: Finance
- Languages: English – Spanish
Call Now To Schedule A Consultation!
Our firm provides representation in family-based immigrant visas, adjustment of status, waivers of inadmissibility, naturalization/citizenship, humanitarian relief (e.g. temporary protected status, asylum and deferred action), nonimmigrant visas (e.g. tourist visas).Our entire staff is bilingual in both Spanish and English.
- Secretary of State hearings- We understand that the loss of driving privileges places an immense strain not only on a driver, but his or her family and their livelihood. A Secretary of State hearing serves to evaluate an individual’s commitment to changing the behavior that caused the revocation of his or her driving privileges. If the revocation of your diving privilege is due to a DUI, you are required to show proof that you have completed or continue to comply with the requirements set forth by your Uniform Report risk evaluation. With a driver’s license reinstatement attorney on your side, you can be wholly prepared for your hearing no matter how complicated the situation.
- DUI. Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) is serious offense in Illinois. Even a first-time DUI offender is faced with significant fines and jail time as well as other severe consequences. An experienced DUI defense attorney can fight to get the evidence surrounding your arrest eliminated or suppressed, reduce the charges, or negotiate an agreement. If you’ve been charged and arrested for DUI contact our experienced attorneys to learn how we can help you protect your rights, fight the charges, and help decrease the chance that you will end up with a DUI conviction on your record. We ensure a commitment to personal service by providing one-on- one communication directly with your lawyer.
Our attorneys have diligently prepared numerous individuals for reinstatement hearings, and are experienced in representing clients at hearings before the Illinois Secretary of State.
We ensure a commitment to personal service by providing one-on- one communication directly with your lawyer.
IMMIGRATION NEWS & ARTICLES
El abogado Omar hablo con Caracol Internacional sobre el proceso de naturalización
Obtenga más información sobre cómo convertirse en ciudadano de los Estados Unidos llamando a nuestra oficina y programando una cita....